ESTÉTICO MASTERCLASS - Fractional & Dermatology Course with Er.Cr.: YSGG & Diode 940 | Non Invasive Procedures & Injectables.
Live Lecture & Hands-on Training with Dr. Mario Trelles.
CME: From 12 CME
MD and PhD, General Surgeon, Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon. American Board Diploma for Lasers in Aesthetic Surgery.
DR. MARIO TRELLES (DUBAI, UAE)
MD and PhD, General Surgeon, Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon. American Board Diploma for Lasers in Aesthetic Surgery Professor and Chair of the Master Program “Lasers in Medicine & Surgery in Dermatology and Aesthetics for Post Graduated Doctors”, College of Physicians, Barcelona Univ., Spain. Honoury President of The European Society for Lasers in Aesthetic Surgery (ESLAS), Honour President of the Spanish Laser Society (SELMQ) and President of the European Laser Association (ELA).
DAY 1 - A new scope in dental treatments
Feb 2nd, 2020 - 9 AM to 5 PM
- Clinical introduction to the various possibilities of laser in skin surgery and aesthetics: Examples.
- Basics of laser technology and its mechanism of action (Examination of laser parts and structure).
- COFFEE BREAK
- Practical approach to laser-tissue interaction.
- Skin laser resurfacing: Where we were and where are we? The case of fractional treatments, including non-ablative and ablative lasers.
- The Er;Cr:YSSG for the treatment of skin pigment disorders and for cutaneous rejuvenation, implementing transepidermization of dermacosmetics.
- COFFEE BREAK
- Demonstrative treatments (in vivo) by experts: Patients diagnosis and selection.
- Contra-indications and limitations. Combination of lasers with adjunctive treatments.
- Q & A & NETWORKING
DAY 2 - Botulinum Toxin & Soft Tissue Fillers
Feb 3rd, 2020 - 9 AM to 5 PM
- Theoretical component
- Practical Cases & Live Demonstration
OUTCOMES & OBJECTIVES BOTULINUM TOXIN:
Upon completion of the course, all the participants should be able:
- Know the aesthetic benefits of Botulinum Toxin type A
- Know the pharmacological properties of the different commercially available Botulinum Toxins
- Know the patient selection criteria
- Be prepared to communicate the benefits and risks of the treatment to the patient and obtain a consent
- Understand the use of cosmetic Botulinum Toxin type A in your practice
- Understand the use for the treatment on the mid-face area
- Pre and post-treatment management of patients
- Adequate management of adverse effects & complications
OUTCOMES & OBJECTIVES SOFT TISSUE FILLERS:
- Considerations on the aesthetic proportions of the face
- The ageing process: anatomy and physiology
- Relevant anatomy for non-surgical facial rejuvenation: fat pads, topographic anatomy, dangerous zones, planning
- Fillers: overview, different types, mode of action, classification
- How to choose a filler
- Consultation and patient assessment
- Injection techniques: needle and cannulas
- Analgesia and anesthesia: topical and nerve blocks (face)
- Managing patient expectations
- How to prevent and manage complications
- After care
- Medical records, photos and consents
EARLY BIRD FEES: 15% OFF - UNTIL 15TH OCTOBER, 2019
- DAY 1 & 2: EURO €935 / AED 3,825 (+5%VAT)
- DAY 1 Only: EURO €531 / AED 2,200 (+5%VAT)
- DAY 1 & 2: EURO €1100 / AED 4,500 (+5%VAT)
- DAY 1 Only: EURO €625 / AED 2,590 (+5%VAT)
CALL OR WHATSAPP: +971 50 241 64 05 | +971 56 174 88 01
REGISTER ONLINE: www.vilafortuny.com