London, UK - Advanced Course for Laser Applications in Endodontics
For endodontists and dentists with advanced training in endodontics. Basic concepts will not be covered.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Grasp the significance of and the challenge presented by the apical third of root canal systems in the management of apical periodontitis.
- Review the concepts of apical foramen cleaning and apical patency.
- Discuss biofilm in apical periodontitis and the limitations of current treatment protocols in the management of biofilm in complex root canal systems.
- Understand how lasers work and the role of lasers in Radial Apical Cleansing – a new protocol for the management of the apical third in endodontic therapy.
- Appreciate the practical applications of this new protocol in a variety of clinical situations in endodontics.
While it is generally accepted that preservation of tooth structure is desirable, the more conservative access cavity preparations, minimally tapered canal preparations and smaller apical sizes have restricted access to the most critical part of the canal system, the apical third.
Course to be held Saturday 26th October 2019 in London.
Small group only for high quality interaction.
Costs: £500 (not for profit course).
INFO & TICKETS
10-26-2019 9:00 am
Event End Date
10-26-2019 4:00 pm